- -Gene Expression Assay
- Capable of comparing the expression levels of target genes among samples or measuring the exact copy number of the target RNA/DNA.
- -SNP Genotyping Assay
- Capable of detecting specific polymorphisms in purified genomic DNA samples.
- Specialized kit and primers are necessary.
- Performs both Standard and Fast thermal cycling.
Specialized master mix is necessary for the Fast thermal cycling.
- The VeriFlexTM (peltier block vertically divided into 3) enables optimization of annealing temperatures.
About training session
- You must receive training sessions.
- There are restrictions on time of use:
- Standard PCR_3 hours/FAST PCR_2hours (weekdays from 8:00AM to 9:00PM).
- Except for the above mentioned hours, there is no time limitation. Please refrain from reserving unnecessarily long hours.
- If you have any questions or inquiries about reservations, please contact us.
- Only for the ABI official 96 well plates (0.1ml).
- We conduct training sessions as needed. Please contact us in advance to adjust the schedule.
- Please contact us after you have determined when you will start using.
- The training session takes approximately 1 hour.
- There is no need to bring a sample, but if you wish to bring one please let us know.
Some consumables are purchasable at the Support Center. Click here for the list.
Copyright(C)The Research Support Center, Research Center for Human Disease Modeling,
Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences. All Rights Reserved.