- It is a compact benchtop type ultracentrifuge.
- Compatible with 1.5ml tubes (specialized).
About training session
- You must receive a training session.
- Samples contaminated with viruses or pathogens are not allowed to be used.
- Bring your own consumables.
- NOTE: The maximum RPMs differ depending on the tube materials. Please check this before purchasing.
- Be sure to balance the samples before use and confirm that the rotor's O-rings are correctly placed.
- After use, be sure to check inside of the rotor and clean it if there are any spills.
- Leave the door half-open to evaporate any water after refrigerated runs (a staff member will close it later).
- We conduct training sessions as needed. Please contact us in advance to adjust the schedule.
- The training session takes approximately 30 minutes including safety training.
Copyright(C)The Research Support Center, Research Center for Human Disease Modeling,
Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences. All Rights Reserved.