Luminescence Image Analyzer
GE ImageQuant LAS4010
Installation date: February 2012
- It is a CCD imager that supports chemiluminescence and fluorescence detection, gel documentation, and analysis.
- Enables simple high-sensitivity detection of Western blotting without the need for a dark room.
- Capable of imaging CCB staining gel through white transillumination sources.
About training session
- You must receive a training session.
- For chemiluminescence detection, please use the LAS4000mini preferentially.
- You cannot use it for imaging EtBr staining samples.
- There are restrictions on time of use: 1hour
- If you have any questions or inquiries about reservations, please contact us.
- We conduct training sessions as needed. Please contact us in advance to adjust the schedule.
- Please contact us after you have determined when you will start using.
- The training session takes approximately 1 hour.
- There is no need to bring a sample, but if you wish to bring one please let us know.
- ・Other reagents
- Cannot be used for imaging EtBr staining samples.
- Please see here for a more detailed list of supported reagents.
Copyright(C)The Research Support Center, Research Center for Human Disease Modeling,
Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences. All Rights Reserved.