UV Gel Documentation System
ATTO printgraph AE-6932
Installation date : October 2006
- Exposes UV light to agarose gel stained by ethidium bromide etc. after electrophoresis and captures an image using a high-sensitive monochrome CCD camera.
- Images can be saved or printed out.
About training session
- You must receive a training sessions.
- There are restrictions on time of use: weekdays from 9:00AM to 5:00PM.
- We conduct training sessions as needed. Please contact us in advance to adjust the schedule.
- The training session takes approximately 20 minutes.
Copyright(C)The Research Support Center, Research Center for Human Disease Modeling,
Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences. All Rights Reserved.