Confocal Laser Scanning Microscope
Installation date: July 2011
- Equipped with a temperature control module, a CO2 module, and Define Focus (a device to stabilize the focus of the culture dish), used for live cell imaging.
- Equipped with a high-sensitivity detector (GaAsP detector).
- Capable of injecting into adherent and floating cells with its attached micro-injector.
- Capable of acquiring fluorescence spectral information of samples with "Lamubda mode" function.
Capable of separating multiple fluorescent dyes by judging from the acquired spectral form.
- Tile scanning (combines images to a large view at high resolution) is available.
About training session
- You must receive a training session.
- Only those who can already use the LSM700 well is eligible for the training.
- Usage fee: 1,800 yen/hour
- There are restrictions on time of use: 3 hours (weekdays from 9:00AM to 5:00PM).
- Please refrain from reserving unnecessarily long hours.
- If you have any questions or inquiries about reservations, please contact us.
- Scan digital media (CD, DVD, USB flash drive, etc.) for viruses with the designated computer of our center.
- We conduct training session once every one and a half months.
- Please contact us after you have determined when you will start using.
- You must take two training sessions in order to use the equipment.
First training session: explanation of basic operations (about 2 and a half hours long, up to 5 people)
There is no need to bring a sample.
Second training session: practical individual training to verify your operation procedure (about 2 hours long, individual)
You need to bring a sample.
Copyright(C)The Research Support Center, Research Center for Human Disease Modeling,
Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences. All Rights Reserved.