- Capable of collecting homogenous cell populations or single cells of area of interest from tissue sections.
- Collects specimen directly into reaction buffer by gravity (contact-free, contamination-free)
About training session
- You must receive a training session.
- Use the specialized foil-covered slides for specimen preparation.
- Use the Leica-designated PCR tube for specimen collection.
- We conduct training sessions as needed. Please contact us in advance to adjust the schedule.
- Please contact us after you have determined when you will start using.
- The training session takes approximately 1 hour.
- There is no need to bring a sample, but if you wish to bring one please let us know.
Some consumables are purchasable at the Support Center. Click
here for the list.
Copyright(C)The Research Support Center, Research Center for Human Disease Modeling,
Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences. All Rights Reserved.