All-in-one Fluorescence Microscope
KEYENCE A: BZ-x700 B: BZ-9000
Installation date: A: May 2018/ B: October 2012
- ＜Common to both A and B＞
- Capable of
- -observing fluorescence, phase contrast, and bright fields
- -Image stitching (combines images to produce wide-view images)
Image analysis software
- ＜Only for Keyence A＞
- A large, high-speed motorized stage
- Equipped with a large, high-speed motorized stage, which allows observation of an entire well plate and up to 3 slides or 35mm dishes.
- Optical sectioning
- Equipped with structured excitation light to capture clear images without fluorescence blurring.
- 3D Module
- Equipped with Real-time 3D module which generates 3D image after capturing z-stack images.
- We have a designated computer for analyzing the images captured by Keyence.
- Click here for the details.
About training session
- You must receive a training session.
- There are restrictions on time of use as written below.
- A(BZ-X700): 2 hours (weekdays from 8:00AM to 7:00PM).
- B(BZ-9000): 2 hours (weekdays from 9:00AM to 5:00PM).
- Except for the above mentioned hours, there is no time limitation. Please refrain from reserving unnecessarily long hours.
- If you have any questions or inquiries about reservations, please contact us.
- Scan digital media (CD, DVD, USB flash drive, etc.) for viruses with the designated computer of our center.
- We conduct training sessions twice a month.
- Please contact us in advance to adjust the schedule.
- Please contact us after you have determined when you will start using.
- The training session takes 2 hours.
- There is no need to bring a sample, but if you wish to bring one please let us know.
- NOTE：We have Keyence Image analysis software.
- You must take a training session.
- Detail : Click Here
Copyright(C)The Research Support Center, Research Center for Human Disease Modeling,
Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences. All Rights Reserved.