- Flows floating cells at a high speed and exposes them to a laser to analyze and sort single cells individually.
- Equipped with 4 lasers to enable 16-color measurement: Violet (405nm), Blue (488nm), Yel/Gr (561nm), and Red (640nm).
- Software used: Diva soft v8.
- Please be sure to read the usage guidelines.
- You must receive training sessions.
- There are restrictions on time of use: 4 hours. (Please consult with us if you wish to use it longer.)
About training session
- Usage fee: 2,200 yen/hour
- You will be charged not for the time used but for the time reserved.
- Cancellations less than an hour prior to the reservation time will still incur the usage fee.
- Consumables fee
- Sheath fluid: 500 yen/L
- CST beads: 500 yen/drop
- Accudrop beads: 1,600 yen/drop
- First, you must submit sample preparation protocols.
- Then, we will make an arrangement for the training sessions.
- You must take two training sessions in order to use the equipment.
- First training session: explanation of basic operations (about 4 hours long)
- Second training session: practical individual training to verify your operation procedure (about 3 and a half hours long)
Some consumables are purchasable at our center. Click
here for the consumables list.
Copyright(C)The Research Support Center, Research Center for Human Disease Modeling,
Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences. All Rights Reserved.