Multi-mode plate reader
Installation date: March 2015
- Detects the following three with the monochromator
- The following four measurements are available.
- -Endpoint: 1-time measurement
- -Kinetics: repeated measurement at set time intervals
- -Spectrum: measurement across the spectrum of given range of wavelengths
- -Well Scan: measurement of 1-100 locations within a well
About training session
- You must receive a training session.
- There are restrictions on time of use: 2hours (Please consult with us if you wish to use it longer.).
- 96 well plates are most commonly used but 6, 12, 24, 48, and 384 well plates are also available depending on the type of measurement.
- Total volume loaded per well: 100μl - 200μl (96 well plate)
Some consumables are purchasable at the Support Center. Click here for the list.
- We conduct training sessions as needed. Please contact us in advance to adjust the schedule.
- Please contact us after you have determined when you will start using
- The training session takes approximately 1 hour.
- There is no need to bring a sample, but if you wish to bring one please let us know.
Copyright(C)The Research Support Center, Research Center for Human Disease Modeling,
Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences. All Rights Reserved.