High Performance Liquid Chromatography
Waters Alliance e2695 System
Installation date: November 2007
- It can conduct separation analysis of sample using a column.
- Is used to measure the concentration of chemicals in biological samples and for quantitative analysis of active components in medicines and metabolic components, etc.
- The unified equipment which can automatically conduct the entire analysis from sample injection to detection and qualification achieves high reproducibility.
- The photodiode array detector enables 3D operation.
- Capable to control and process data through Empower software.
About training session
- You must receive a training session.
- Inform us of your planned use date in advance, and then make reservation.
- Bring your own consumables such as columns, vials, and waste containers, etc.
- We conduct training sessions as needed. Please contact us in advance to adjust the schedule.
- Please contact us after you have determined when you will start using.
- You must receive an overview and take two training sessions in order to use the equipment.
- Overview: explanation of HPLC (30 minutes long)
- First training session: equipment operation practice (1 day long)…Day1
- Learn how to perform the basic operations of HPLC.
- Bring your own columns, mobile phases, samples, and waste.
- Second training session: data analysis (about 2 hours long)…Day2
- Learn the basic analysis procedures
Copyright(C)The Research Support Center, Research Center for Human Disease Modeling,
Kyushu University Graduate School of Medical Sciences. All Rights Reserved.